.::Inner Self, inner thoughts::.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

End of the Year

End of the year is typically full of buzz. So many meetups, catch up with people. Its always a joyous time BUT it is definately a stretch on my waistline and pocket. The pinch is painful. Everytime we meet at Cafes that typically cost you a minimum of $5! I wouldnt bat an eyelid when spending the money then.. but now that I am in control of my finances, I watched every dollar going out.

Its always hopeful when AWS is on the way! Just eyed a sassy JVC mini Hi-Fi in Harvey Norman Sale. Mulah is not in my account yet, but it should surge up in about a weeks time?? In less than 10 minutes, transaction was made with a not so enticing FREE DVD.

Now with this new toy, I am sure I will be pretty entertained over the weekend. NO I am not contradicting. AWS is on its way... *reassured*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home