Giant Fly Hitting
Gosh.. my butt aches, my arm aches, my back aches... Granted. I am old. Just an hour of badminton game and left me sweaty, panting. Who would believe that I once represented a school for zone level games. Alright. its not badminton that I played, but still.. ...
the thought shudders me.. plus my middle spread seemed to have taken a third layering. I should be in my prime!! EVERYONE, and I mean everyone Tells me that this is the best time of your life. Better work out before thing sgo downhill... =(


2 Comments:
BADMINTON??!!!!...i wanna play!! dang!! i miss my sporadic sports routine wif u guys...and can please blog more often??..i need to satiate my voyueristic mind..nothing to blog?? blog abt me..and the legacy thats lefts behind..*grinz*
8:23 PM
blog! blog! blog!...ur blog going defunct soon liao
10:55 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home