.::Inner Self, inner thoughts::.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Abandon and nearly abolished

I nearly fogot that I had a blog until one old fren asked me what happened to it. It has been a good 5 months that I give my own mental space the cold shoulders. No, I have not become a mental retard but rather too many things happened and before I know it, they are are over and swept under the carpet.

The year is slowly coming to an end and it will be a time to do a stocktake of my life. I guess many has already grown old with me saying "I wanna quit!!" yet I am still where I am. Reason being that in this past year, I was given many opportunities to grow and exposure. From last year which I achieve nothing much to my name, this year my clientle list grew from MNCs to Entertainment event, to proposing new pricing structures, to solving teething problems to new halls, etc... Still the nagging thought of wanting to get out there and see the world is so so so tempting. I cannot be a frog in the well, could i?

1 Comments:

Blogger bleuchiz said...

OMG!!! OMG!!!

you are still alive!!!!!!!!

2:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home