Last one Standing
Last One Standing- Urs truely is the one that is last one standing in Singapore Expo. Gone are another batch of colleagues. People that are left are the long standing ones that would never leave their job and the new blood who are still glazed on to their new jobs.
Many have moved on to greener pastures, some decide to further to decide their studies and there are some who moved on to more exciting things that will come. In all, everyone has moved on. Alarm starts to ring on whether have I still remain in status quo. No radical changes, no excitment and still in the rut? The thought of it shudders me. The panick button was pushed when another closer colleague tendered.
I have lost count the number of times when I say (with much gusto) that I would update my resume. Nope. I am still guilty of not doing it. So what is holding me back? Plain laziness. Oh well I shall update tmrw. I have the whole afternoon to do it. Dont I?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home