.::Inner Self, inner thoughts::.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Do Friends Break Up?

Do Friends break up? You known this friend for say 3-5 years. Went through thick and thin, have a great time together. Suddenly they shunned you, hardly meet you and then disappear from your life.

Recently, a friend of mine shared with me her encounter and I cannot help but think. Aging does not equate to maturity. We grew older but dont we have the courage to speak to a close friend what went wrong? I mean it could be due to them being more materialistic, less focused, getting more of a wastrel. But do we have the courage to speak up? Do we allow the many years of relationship slide? Do we need to fight for the revival of friendship?

Personally, I think the answer is no. Why do we have to pursue if someone has decide to move away from your life? They do not have the courage to even speak to you and do not show any inkling of wanting to. As such, what is the point of pursuing. I rather keep my great bunch of friends who accepts me of who I am and give a damn if I am going haywire.

2 Comments:

Blogger bleuchiz said...

to sad truth is, friends do break up. as we age, we sift away those unwanted ones, but look at the bright side, its the quality ones that we are left with.

So its always quality over quantity for me.

And hey, you still have me xioxiam!!!

10:14 PM

 
Blogger ketiak said...

Hey dear...

*Hugz*!

Miss u loads!

9:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home