Language of Love
Friday was dinner at Supreme court. I never knew that there would be function rooms in Supreme Court to do anything except trial. I felt extremely privilege when I learned that we had the last function in that room as they would be undergoing renovation. Dinner was not what I imagined it to be. Although we have excessive cutlery to work through the 4 course fine dining, the setting was not exactly what I I knew as fine dining. Nevertherless, I enjoyed myself. A speaker presented the language of love that speaks to me.
1) Language of Communication
Human beings need to be told that they are loved. Although we know that the other love us, we need to be reminded coz we are always forgetful
2) Language of touch
The power of a hug is unexplainable. Endorphins are released when we are comforted and given a warm hug. Guess why we always need a hug when we are upset?
3) Language of listening
Why do we always not know what our partner really wants? We fail to listen. When realised that we always do not know what to buy for V-Day and Bday, there is one thing that is so evident. We do not hear what they wants
Three simple Language of Love. Why are we communication retards?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home