.::Inner Self, inner thoughts::.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Month of Reunion

This month is the month of reunion. My frens are streaming back from all over the world and enjoying their holidays. Perhaps it is the fetsive month as well, I do have back to back activities for the whole month and I am quite stretched- with fun. Plus with drama practices being scheduled all back to back. For the next following Sundays, I will have to have practices for everyweek. My day starts from 8am - 5pm. No difference from a working day. I do not know how long can I last as I feel that I am running on an empty tank already.

I just applied for a mid-week off. Although I have 14 days of leave left, I take no hesitation to apply and rest. It is refreshing to be doing all that and I suspect that I am getting used to all that. *smile*

Trip to KL was full of surprise. We got upgraded to our Bus Ride to be double decker with own personal screen and hotel rooms upgraded to Deluxe and Premium! Freebie Slut welcomes this more and more. Joke of the trip. Petaling does not equate to Petaling Jaya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home