Drama mama
The fruit of labour was delivered on 25 December 05. The efforts of many rehearsals, emotional balancing and focusing for the BIG day was well paid off. Strangely, the last show- English Service for the drama had very little glitches. Close friends came to lend their support and it was a pleasant surpise to see them at the first row looking very entertained and clicking their cameras away. I had much fun in the whole process. I learnt how to focus and get my thoughts sorted and streamlining objectives. The real thing is so different from rehersals. There are so much audience's reaction that was not anticipated and I loved it. However, now is the time to derole myself from being the evil, greddy and flirty Inn Mistress of Long Men Ker Zhan.
Christmas passed and gone. This year I did not spend much time in Christmas Shopping that I would love to. Guess with the pressure of work and drama schedules, I did very limp efforts. BUT, I still did some. New year is coming soon and I am so not prepared with my year resolution. Little was done to give thoughts on the evaluation of the year and do not know what to expect in the new year. AWS does not seemed to give a big boost to my account as I hope to be. No, they company did not shortchange me. More like I spent a gd part of it and the inputs seemed like a trickle. Well anyway, no one will say no to money. =P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home