.::Inner Self, inner thoughts::.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Wierdo Attack

Recall that I wrote about a chap who dropped himself as the doorstep. He is the winner of my weirdo pool. Since I always say that it is a bad time to call each time, I requested the fella to send me an email if he has anything burning to say. After much resistance, he relented. Emails always cover someting general such as the weather, movies, etc (nothing important). Thereafter, he asked if I have the 3G phone. He wanted to send me pictures.

I nearly fell off my chair when I see it. I mean pictures of him at gym- bearing is chest and all, his car, Him, Him, Him, He is mad! What reaction he expects from me. I will be wowed and be in love with him?!?! Far from it. I ran as fast as I can......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home