Hitting a badpatch
No, I am not idling in the office with nothing to do. In fact, there are many pending issues that needs my attention but I could not seemed to be able to get through it. I admit and agree that there is peak and troughs in life. I on the other hand is hitting way so low that I could not wait to see the glimmer of light at the top of the shithole.
My dad was hospitalised as he was found to have gall stones. My mum complained to be experiencing for numbness in her head. After her scan, the doctor report was a possible reoccurance of her nasopharnegal cancer. At work, my supplier scew up real bad- served uncooked rice, late in delivery for 3 hours and people complained on food poisoning. This week, the residents complained on the noise level. Work wise, it is crumbling. I do not know and cannot see the purpose staying in the job. I am getting too short fuse coupled with frustration at job.
With all the anger, it was a negative motivation to send my resumes over the weekend. However, I was also looking far and out. I sent to some really far- fetched positions, but I will still keep my fingers crossed.
Hope in time to come, some miracles will end up at my doorstep


1 Comments:
you'll get through it babe. I know you would. Times are hard, but you have gone through worse and as always, you will get on top of it all..It's just a matter of time. Just a bad patch for now. Chin up XIAN!!!
1:21 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home