.::Inner Self, inner thoughts::.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Dropping a bomb at your doorstep

It is really strange. I always am a magnet for the strangest people around. Consider that after 2.5 years, a guy who used to be in the cell group who is not visting that group as much came dropping your doorstep without a notice. What will be your immediate action? Is it
a) Welcome the person with open arms?
b) Cut off all forms of communication
c) Have a short meal with the person and make a quick exit

Well... chooisng option C would be the best option right? Well, i did for it is only one hour so how bad can it be. Oh. Bad move. One thing led to another. After lunch, the chap went to Mysia BUT he kept calling me and SMS me. Now that he is back in OZ, he also called me. I always exit with "its a bad timing" until i was caught that it seemed to be a bad timing EVERYTIME. He didnt get it i guess. When he insisted to know my bedtime so that he can call, i know things are screwed somewhere. I had to ask if all his friends enjoy such great attention from him to get an overseas call. Of course not, only his mum does. How do I qualify under the umbrella of family? So he said that he was very happy to see me after all these years and would like to get to know me more becoz he believe we are being connected for a reason. *slap forehead* i mean.. he called me isnt it? The liner that got me in stitches is " your rythmn of you typing is like music to my ears". I mean SERIOUSLY. Trying to hard

Ultimatium was given when he insisted to call me later in the night and i gave a firm no. I would reply to his email. He got the msg but send me an email using emotions. I know it is hard-hearted but I rather be upfront about it then lead someone on right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home