.::Inner Self, inner thoughts::.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

What Does June Holidays Mean to YOU now?

So what does it mean to you?

a) It is a break for a month
b) You meet up with more friends
c) Holidays
d) Great Singapore Sale
e) No need to study/ mugging

As we get older, I realise that it is no longer a) and e). They are too far flung in my head. Looking back, I graduated for 2.5years now. In Spore education system- we have our breaks and need not study for that month. We play and ho for I no longer spend long nights trying to rush for a project, assignment, mugging for exams, etc. June- I spend most of time meeting up with friends who are having THEIR holidays, loving the shopping but hating the crowd. I will shun away from going on a holiday (i.e. paid trip) because its is fighting airfare with families. For the past year, I go away for trips on wierd months- April, October, August, Jan. Hrmm. Well no need to pay for surcharge- why not?

June is warm weather, larges adverts scream daily for our attention and tell us a reason why we should dump our hard earned money with them. It is best to retreat at a quaint cafe catching up friends. Thats my June

1 Comments:

Blogger bleuchiz said...

i rather have your June than to spend 24/7 mugging my life away. The lil boy in my head is constantly shouting *get a life!* urrghh. July will be the month for me. And come late July, I will running back to the comforts of those outstretched arms. aawwww

2:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home