Criminal Offence
Can u believe this? I actually got a record with every driver favourite government agency- traffic polic. The best part is, I am not the driver. I was caught jaywalking. I mean who doesnt in Spore? Why ME?
Woman- no sense of situation awareness was one of the lovely suggestion by an alpha male. Before u join hands with my male fren, I must say the TP were just being surrounded by other offenders. Simple reasoning. The offender prior me was explaining, giving excuse, etc but i cooly flash my pink ic hoping that it will just pass by quickly. They did not even had the summon slip. Must be a quota that they must hit. Do they have a target and if hit, they are to be rewarded with some incentives? Perhaps I wont be that sore if I have not just paid my taxes? A crazy thought made me google career as a TP. Trying to see if they have anything to desribe job description. Of coz news of such is not made privy on the web.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home