.::Inner Self, inner thoughts::.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Reunion of Decade of Friends

Last Saturday, I see a reunion of my classmates of 3/4H. Our paths cross once again due to one of our classmate's wedding. In some ways, I do salute him to have the efforts to gather people after 10 years- our teachers and classmates. Amazing isnt? the effort to locate and to invite and then to wait for rsvp. Such a long process.....

Many looked different, progress whereas some still look the same. It is funny just seeing myself in the situation. I wonder what was everyone's mind when we meet. To be absolutely comfortable with each other and embracing the reunion or to be Mr/ Ms Nice and asked about the sky. It is fun though- you never expect what will happen, what you will hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home