.::Inner Self, inner thoughts::.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Is this the right decision

Last September, I made a painful decision. I let go of a sweet relationship I had with someone distant. Distant in terms of miles. We kept in contact for the next few months but I was thrown to cold den since March 06. I hardly hear from him, be in emails which frequency dropped from daily to thrice a week to zero. I had thought I was hugely ignored but a text message came on my birthday and that was it.

I did not want to be in melachony as it is my decision and I stuffed it down his throat. Weeks passed and I have gotten used to his absence. I know it is my decision but it is very painful. I did not expect that I would have such bad reaction. I just realised that I loved him

It must be hard that I never say this word to him (ever) in our period together. For more than a year, he wished that I would express my love through words to him. I, on the other hand has never done it. I felt that I have let him down. At that period of time, i did think that is the best decision - to leave him when I love him the least. We are not moving anyway nearer or being together. There is also a question of religion.

I cant concentrate. My mind kept pondering if I have made a right decison. I know it it is a waste of time to keep thinking about it. There is no turning back

2 Comments:

Blogger ketiak said...

Hey Dear...

*Hugz*... Long time no see, how have u been?

8:23 PM

 
Blogger Rubix said...

Hey there.. yes, its been long. I am hanging in there. Cuming to Spore any time soon? M gg to Malacca from 9 -12 June.

11:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home