Labour Pains
Before you think that I commit a grave mistake during Bintan, do not be alarmed. I meant other issues. My work. 9 months, I am going to see the birth of my baby- TDR 2006. It has been so long that I pitched for the project, did countless site inspections, rounds of meetings, surprise attack, met tough clients, more surprise attacks even on the eve of the show, a supplier coming up to me and asked for prayers- today is the event day.
It is not the delivery that was painful, it was the nurturing, feeding, giving attention to this unborn child that was. Perhaps I am saying this too early as the delivery time is still about 8 hours away. They always say contracual pains are bad. Preventive measures are in place, doctors are definately trainned- they have seen tougher birth. We just have to leave it to God and enjoy the process...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home