.::Inner Self, inner thoughts::.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

headless rumble

My toes need a spa.. Its so wreck for so much walking and standing for the event. Knowing that my guys got shouted, I went over to one of the committee members and confront him. He needs a gripe. It takes all sorts of people that makes up the world.

Later today, I would have to bring my distant cousin for a kids show. Not that I love to do so, but thought it would be good to know what my client is doing. For that, I must transport the kid from home, spend 4 hours with her (alone) then bring her home. I mean, seriously. I find it hard to appreciate such things at this juncture. I need my beauty sleep, i need to rest, I think i am just happy just nuaing at home. What should i chat with her? *stress*

i gotta go bck to work on sunday- have been neglecting CG and church for a while. Have been busy for the past 1 mth. Actually, some are rather leisure rather portion of it is really worl related.

I know this rumbling wont get anywhere....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home