Exclusive Banking Package
Citibank came to our office to do a roadshow.
1) Free Gift for every staff - a book light (literal meaning)
2) Citibank Step-up interest account
Revolutionary account ideal for growing your salary. Superior base rate and setp up to 2% p.a. with no monthly minimum; free cheque book with auto replenishment
3) Credit card Business Gold Visa
It seemed like a fab offer whereby the ineterst rate is much better than whatever is in the market out there. However, I stopped myself to go into the room. I already have two accounts with 2 local banks ( one for savings and another for salary) and I just sign up SAYE account as well. How on earth am I cough out more money to deposit ANYTHING to put into this new account? With a few trips in the pipeline for next year, I cant think of any reason to open this account.
My colleagues however, dragged me into the room so that we can "listen". I know myself once I step into the room. They are not that fab sales personnel, I know I am a sucker. Triple monthly interest rate from what I am getting now, the switch-cost is low. They can even allow us to transfer the money to another account leaving $1 in the account.
So i walked away from the room with a lousy piece of towel and book light


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home