.::Inner Self, inner thoughts::.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Babies Poppers

We have reached a stage where people no longer tell you that they are excited of their first kiss, first date, first snuggle. They are diffusing stories such as, they are applying for their flat, getting married, babies popping, etc...

It is either that they are progressing very fast or I am way behind. Sometimes, I switch off hearing them share stories about their spouse not contributing to the household, not hearing them out, pregnancy weird stories, etc. All these are not in my league. I have nothing to contribute. I do not want to fake that i enjoy their conversations as well. Sometimes I am in my own LaLa Land when they yakk and yakk. I do not praticularly love kids as well. What shall I do? Pretending to be interested can be very tough as well. *sigh*

What happen to some form of shopping, ditzy talk, juicy stories, mindless chatter? Simple sipping coffee and girly chats for that matter. I know we are aging each day. The speed of aging is quickening but I would very much like to stay put. I know it is impossible.

However, what else can we chat on? I also have no clue. Something edifying, perhaps. Something politcial? World news? Anything but babies for me for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home