Green Paradise
I am one of those who have not step into Botanical Gardens since God knows when. Last Sunday, my weekly routine jog shifted focus to Spore's pride Botanial Gardens. Can i say that not only that the greenery are fantastic, there are also dishy chaps sweating all out?! Not forgetting some Yoga Fanatic posing to cameras, many senior citizens tai-chi, morning dance and all sorts of sports.
It was an interesting sight and very relaxing. I nearly forgot that I am right smack in the city center. Swans and turtles swimming up to eat bits & pieces of bread, squirrels chogging down their nuts and stream of water greeting you. Although I was gasping for air in my morning jog, I congratulate myself for coming so far....
Nothing beats ending off themorning session with traditional Yam Cha. *YUM* I promise myself that i should do this more often but then again, too often, we will take things for granted


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home