.::Inner Self, inner thoughts::.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The other side of the family

I have gotten well with the other side of the family well so far. To show that my mum has brought me up well, I brought warm egg tarts and was pleasantly greeted with handshake and beaming smiles. We had our little chats and I could see that the parents are well pleased with me as of now. His dad is such a dear. After I pointed out that Sweets do not like to eat fruits and fruits are supposedly good for us, his dad has now instilled a new habit of buying fruits everyday. He even calls him up to remind him to have his intake of fruits during lunch time.

In church camp, I could see that his mum is looking out for us during meals time, to have some casual chats with us whenever possible. His dad was offering to buy snacks for me to bring home to my mum. I sense sparks and gunfire when I reach home and told my mum about it. Apparently she was unhappy that I did not call home and said words to spat on me. Managing two families – I could feel it starting to surface.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home